To develop a movement of independent leaders for a progressive, humanist, reform, that will hold true to maintaining relationships as an important part of our convictions, one that will respect an overriding commitment to dialogue, deliberation, diversity of opinions and perspectives. One that will demonstrate a bias for action, in being simultaneously innovative and practical with a long-term vision, whilst demonstrating concern for Biblical Values and Principles.
We do not aspire to be another special interest group, but instead seek to diminish the negative influence of corrupt political control. The Belize People’s Front networks to create new working political committees in all 31 constituencies; seeking support for progressive models of governance and striving for the broadest forms of new “grassroots” community participation.
- That the belief in Service Leadership to the people of Belize be by example.
- Promote industries that create entrepreneurship and provide new market opportunities.
- That our natural resources be managed for future generations through sustainable growth.
- Create social programs for more opportunities for Belizeans to work in our present and future industries.
- That we create a successful climate for our local business houses through incentives, training and development.
- That the growth of the economy is measured by one’s ability to feed & educate their families and not by figures of Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- That nepotism, cronyism, corruption, greed, injustices, inequality, mismanagement of funds and of our natural resources, will not be tolerated or condoned by impunity.
- That a code of ethics be implemented and reinforced, holding elected government representatives/officials to high moral standards and mutual respect, whilst in the execution of their duties and responsibilities especially, towards our people and visitors.
- That our legal framework and public accounts mechanism be granted the autonomy of decision-making and power, to make possible the removal of any government representatives/officials found guilty in any criminal or self-seeking behaviour.